- Your access and use of the Focus website is governed by the following terms and conditions. Your agreement to these terms and conditions is deemed to arise as a result of your continued access to and use of the website.
- The world-exchanges.org website is owned and operated by WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., a company incorporated in the UK.
- Any questions, comments or requests arising from the use of the website should be sent by using our contact form.
- We have taken every effort to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and complete. However we make no representation or give any guarantee to this effect. We hereby exclude any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from actions you take whether based directly or indirectly, wholly or in part, on information provided on this site.
- We accept no responsibility or liability in relation to information contained on third party sites for which links are contained on the Focus website. WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., shall not be held liable in the event of direct or indirect damage resulting from consulting or using these external web sites either.
- Whilst we have taken appropriate actions to ensure that the Focus website is free from computer viruses and other malware, we do not warrant that the site is free from such viruses and malware and accept no liability for any damage or loss incurred as a result of downloading a virus or other malware from our website. We do not accept any liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss incurred as a result of using any specific features available on or through the Focus website.
- Except where otherwise stated, WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., is the owner of the copyright in the information contained on the website. We encourage you to use the information by downloading, copying or printing the information.We do not authorise you to use this information for commercial gain nor to adapt or modify the information or any part of it. Artistic and themed photographs are copyrighted and used by permission.
- Subject to you agreeing to include an express reference to the source of the information and where applicable the name of the author of the information, we authorise you to use the information contained on the Focus website on your own site or publications and to send to third parties links to the information or copies of the information .
- WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd., places great importance on the maintenance of client confidentiality and the protection of personal data. Any personal data we might hold on you will be held in confidence and will not be provided to third parties (except where WFE is required to do so by law). Certain data such as the IP address which was allocated to you at the time of connection, the date and time of accessing the website and the used navigator may be made available to us by our website provider or IT security systems.
- WFE - The World Federation of Exchanges Ltd. reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time. We therefore ask you to reread these terms and conditions from time to time in order to remain abreast of these adaptations.
- These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by UK law and the Courts of London shall have exclusive competence to hear any disputes relating thereto.
- These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26 October 2016.
Application Of This Policy
Why We Collect Data
It helps us deliver a superior customer service and give you more convenient access to our products and services. It also helps us keep you posted on our latest news and website announcements, special offers and events that you might like to know about.
What Data We Collect
We only collect information relevant to the service you are registering for on our Website, such as your contact details, the service you purchased or registered for and information relating to a support or service issue. WFE (The World Federation of Exchanges) does not sell, rent or give your personal information to 3rd parties. We will only use your information to provide you with the service you signed up for and in order to notify you of upcoming events, news and other points of interest to you.
Cookies & Other Technologies
We use “cookies” to measure and enhance performance of our website. All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes. Some information is stored for security reasons.
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. Please also note that certain features and functions of the world-exchanges.org web site will not be available once cookies are disabled.
In some of our email messages and newsletters, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the world-exchanges.org web site. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. We do not identify individual users. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email.
How Your Personal Information Is Protected
WFE (The World Federation of Exchanges) and its website world-exchanges.org take precautions — including administrative, technical and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We employ reasonable managerial and technical measures to ensure that your information is secure. For example, all personally identifiable information is maintained behind a firewall. You should also take precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure Web browser.
(Last updated 26 October, 2016)