Trading of the Ibovespa index derivatives by US resident investors – CFTC’s approval
Trading Of The Ibovespa Index Derivatives By US Resident Investors – CFTC’s Approval.
BM&FBOVESPA announces that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), the US derivatives market regulatory body, granted, on August 26, 2009, authorization for US resident investors to trade the following BM&FBOVESPA contracts and strategies:
- Ibovespa Futures Contract; Mini Ibovespa Futures Contract;
- American-Style Call Option on Ibovespa Futures Contract;
- American-Style Put Option on Ibovespa Futures Contract;
- Forward Points Strategy on Ibovespa Futures (FWI);
- Structured Ibovespa Rollover Transaction (IR1).
It should be noted that the CFTC’s authorization comprises trading via the DMA (Direct Market Access) model, including order routing via the CME Group Globex system.