TMX Group announced the successful migration of Alpha to TMX Group's proprietary trading engine, TMX Quantum. As part of TMX Group's overall integration plan, Alpha now operates on the same platform as Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange and TMX Select.
ASX announces that it plans to extend its new OTC Derivatives Clearing Service to deliver a client clearing solution. This aims to provide important new risk management controls to Australian investors and asset managers, giving them the choice to protect their individual positions and collateral in the event of a significant default. This extension of ASX’s OTC Derivatives Clearing Service is scheduled for delivery by the end of 2013, subject to regulatory approval and customer readiness.
- Commences with listing of 3 companies — Dabur India Ltd. being the first company to list on the exchange
- Offers various benefits such as lower cost of issuance to issuers and zero processing fees and initial listing fee
- Exchange would soon announce innovations for enhancing issuers' experience
ASX Limited (ASX) has provided an earnings update for the nine months to 31 March 2013. The update is provided ahead of ASX’s participation at an Australian investor conference in Sydney.
The amended Stock Exchange Act and amended Stock Exchange Ordinance will come into effect on 1 May 2013. From now on, the provisions outlined in this stock exchange legislation governing the disclosure of shareholdings will also apply to companies domiciled abroad whose equity securities have their main listing at least in part on a Swiss stock exchange.
Qatar Financial Markets Authority has approved the liquidity provision scheme that can be carried out by the financial services firms, which are members in Qatar Exchange. This scheme will enable these firms to submit constant quotes for the sale or purchase of a particular security to increase its liquidity as per the controls and conditions set forth in the Liquidity Provider Agreement.
Net revenue of €484.3 million
Operating costs of €229.5 million after adjustments
Adjusted earnings per share of €0.92
- First Quarter GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.52 vs. $0.34 in Prior Year
- Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.57, Up 21% Excluding Merger Expenses, Exit Costs and Discrete Items
- Global Leader in IPOs Year-to-Date; Share of Tech IPOs at 75%
- Cumulative $147 Million in Project 14 Cost Savings Achieved; 59% of $250 Million Project 14 Goal
- Shareholder Vote for ICE Transaction Scheduled for June 3; Integration Planning Well Underway
- The net profit improves from the two preceding quarters by +8.6% (4Q12) and +6.3% (3Q12) but is down 7.1% from the first quarter 2012
- Revenue for the first quarter stood at €73 million, down 5.6% on the same period in 2012
- Investment flows channelled through the exchange reached €7.9 billion in the first quarter of 2013, up 15.3% from the same period a year earlier
- EBITDA decreased by 8.5% to €47.9 million
- The efficiency ratio is 34.5%, more than 12 points above the average for the sector
- Return on Equity (ROE) was 31%, over 17 points above the sector average
Aware of the challenges facing businesses in search of funding, NYSE Euronext (NYX) is beefing up its strategy and resources for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) by launching a subsidiary dedicated to these businesses on 23 May 2013.