Japan Securities Clearing Corporation, a subsidiary of JPX, and Japan Government Bond Clearing Corporation, an affiliate of JPX, started discussions on a merger as disclosed in the release "Start of Discussions on Merger between Japan Securities Clearing Corporation and Japan Government Bond Clearing Corporation" dated March 7, 2013.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc. ,Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. (JPX Group) and Nikkei Inc. (Nikkei) have agreed to jointly develop a new stock price index for the purpose of contributing to the further development and vitality of the Japanese securities market on the occasion of the merger of the Tokyo and Osaka equity markets.
ASIC has made new market integrity rules for the Australian Securities Exchange Limited derivatives market (ASX 24).
The Board submits the unaudited consolidated results of the Group for the three months ended 31 March 2013.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) announces that Exchange-traded Australian Government Bonds (AGBs) will be available for trading on ASX on 21 May 2013, giving retail investors access to buy and sell these products as easily as shares.
Deutsche Börse has launched the new XETRA Prime and Entry Standard Bond index family. The new index family tracks all corporate bonds in the Entry Standard and Prime Standard for corporate bonds.
The London Stock Exchange has agreed to acquire EuroTLX from Banca IMI and UniCredit for EUR40m according to sources close to the situation.
Deutsche Börse announced the formation of a new “Market Data +Services” segment that combines its Market Data & Analytics unit with its external technology and connectivity services. The Market Data + Services segment will be part of the division IT & MD+S headed by Executive Board Member Hauke Stars. The new segment is headed by Managing Director Holger Wohlenberg.
This is to notify you that the Exchange will launch Fill-or-K ill (FOK) orders and Fill-and-Kill (FAK) orders into the trading system on June 7, 2013.
- Further strong progress as the Group delivers on its strategy for growth, increased global scale and reach
- Good financial and operational performance from an increasingly diversified business against a backdrop of challenging markets
- Revenue up 7 per cent at £726.4 million (2012: £679.8 million); adjusted total income1 up 5 per cent at £852.9 million (2012: 814.8 million)
- Core operating costs1 held flat, before impact of acquisitions and FX; operating expenses1 up 12 per cent to £422.7 million, reflecting acquisitions (2012: £378.8 million) •
- Adjusted operating profit1 3 per cent lower at £430.2 million (2012: £441.9 million); operating profit also 3 per cent down at £348.4 million (2012: £358.5 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax1 down 5 per cent at £380.7 million (2012: £400.6 million); profit before tax of £298.9 million (2012: £639.7 million, which included recognition of the increased value in FTSE)
- Adjusted basic EPS1, including tax credits, up 5 per cent at 105.3 pence (2012: 100.6 pence); basic EPS of 80.4 pence (2012: 193.6 pence, including recognition of the increased value of our interest in FTSE)
- Proposed final dividend up 4 per cent to 19.8 pence per share; total dividend for the year increased 4 per cent to 29.5 pence per share. The final dividend will be paid on 19 August 2013 to shareholders on the register on 26 July 2013
- Completion of acquisition of majority stake in LCH.Clearnet on 1 May 2013; work is underway to achieve the benefits of this transformational deal
1 before acquisition amortisation and non-recurring items