The London Stock Exchange has agreed to acquire EuroTLX from Banca IMI and UniCredit for EUR40m according to sources close to the situation.
Deutsche Börse announced the formation of a new “Market Data +Services” segment that combines its Market Data & Analytics unit with its external technology and connectivity services. The Market Data + Services segment will be part of the division IT & MD+S headed by Executive Board Member Hauke Stars. The new segment is headed by Managing Director Holger Wohlenberg.
This is to notify you that the Exchange will launch Fill-or-K ill (FOK) orders and Fill-and-Kill (FAK) orders into the trading system on June 7, 2013.
- Further strong progress as the Group delivers on its strategy for growth, increased global scale and reach
- Good financial and operational performance from an increasingly diversified business against a backdrop of challenging markets
- Revenue up 7 per cent at £726.4 million (2012: £679.8 million); adjusted total income1 up 5 per cent at £852.9 million (2012: 814.8 million)
- Core operating costs1 held flat, before impact of acquisitions and FX; operating expenses1 up 12 per cent to £422.7 million, reflecting acquisitions (2012: £378.8 million) •
- Adjusted operating profit1 3 per cent lower at £430.2 million (2012: £441.9 million); operating profit also 3 per cent down at £348.4 million (2012: £358.5 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax1 down 5 per cent at £380.7 million (2012: £400.6 million); profit before tax of £298.9 million (2012: £639.7 million, which included recognition of the increased value in FTSE)
- Adjusted basic EPS1, including tax credits, up 5 per cent at 105.3 pence (2012: 100.6 pence); basic EPS of 80.4 pence (2012: 193.6 pence, including recognition of the increased value of our interest in FTSE)
- Proposed final dividend up 4 per cent to 19.8 pence per share; total dividend for the year increased 4 per cent to 29.5 pence per share. The final dividend will be paid on 19 August 2013 to shareholders on the register on 26 July 2013
- Completion of acquisition of majority stake in LCH.Clearnet on 1 May 2013; work is underway to achieve the benefits of this transformational deal
1 before acquisition amortisation and non-recurring items
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has taken steps which will lead to the establishment of a Corporate Governance Index for listed companies in Nigeria.
To satisfy market demand for TOPIX index values that hedge foreign currency risk, the Tokyo Stock Exchange has been calculating and publishing the TOPIX Total Return Euro Hedged Index since January 2011 and will now begin calculating the TOPIX Total Return Index hedged into US Dollars.
The members of CCP12 – the Global Association of Central Counterparties elected the new Chair, two Vice-Chairs and Ordinary Executive Committee Members at its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on May, 8 th 2013. The world’s major providers of central counterparty (CCP) services held their 2013 AGM in Busan, South Korea, hosted by KRX (The Korea Exchange).
- GBOT has successfully launched CFDs on 18th April 2013
- GBOT is the 1st exchange in Africa and 2nd in the world to introduce CFDs
- GBOT has introduced four CFD contracts on Gold, WTI (Crude Oil), EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Individuals and organizations can trade with as low as USD 20
First Quarter Financial Highlights
- Record First Quarter Results
- Operating Revenues Increase 18 Percent to $142.7 Million
- GAAP Net Income Allocated to Common Stockholders Increases 27 Percent to $41.8 Million; Diluted EPS of $0.48
- Adjusted Net Income Allocated to Common Stockholders Up 33 Percent to $43.9 Million(1); Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.50(1)
- GAAP Operating Margin Expands by 140 Basis Points to 48.7 Percent; Adjusted Operating Margin Up 340 Basis Points to 50.9 Percent(1)
- 1Q13 GAAP Diluted EPS of $1.85
- 1Q13 GAAP Net Income Attributable to ICE of $135MM
- 1Q13 Revenues of $352MM