Singapore Exchange (SGX) has chosen London Stock Exchange Group’s (LSEG) MillenniumIT as the provider of a new post-trade system for Singapore’s securities market.
The Board submits the unaudited consolidated results of the Group for the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
Japan Exchange Group, Inc. and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. and Nikkei Inc. are proceeding with the joint-development of a new index. Details regarding the index have been determined as below, and the index will start to be calculated from the beginning of the next year.
- Diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.53, up 21% compared to 3Q12
- Net revenue of $574 million up 3% compared to 3Q12
- Fixed operating expenses of $372 million, down 5% on constant dollar / portfolio basis vs. 3Q12
- Operating income of $202 million, up 18% compared to 3Q12
- Debt-to-EBITDA ratio 2.1 times, down from 2.5 times at end of 2012
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) welcomes the decision by the Ministry of Finance of the People’s Republic of China (MoF) to list renminbi (RMB)-denominated sovereign bonds again on its Stock Exchange (the Exchange), and for the first time use the Exchange’s facilities for a public offer of its bonds.
- Trading value soars 502.2% during the third quarter of the year to AED 49.02 Billion exceeding the full year of 2012
- Essa AbdulFattah Kazim:Leading the best performing exchanges globally reaffirms the soundness of DFM Company’s strategy; The return of the normal dynamic rhythm of trading activity promises a new beginning for DFM
IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE) reported financial results for the third quarter of 2013. Consolidated revenues were $338 million, an increase of 5% from the third quarter of 2012. Consolidated net income attributable to ICE was $141 million, up 8% from the third quarter of 2012, and diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased 7% over the third quarter to $1.92 on a GAAP basis.
CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) reported revenues of $715 million and operating income of $401 million for the third quarter of 2013. Net income attributable to CME Group was $237 million and diluted earnings per share was $0.71. Excluding items noted in the reconciliation, adjusted earnings per share would have been $0.75.
SIX Swiss Exchange makes X-stream INET, the worlds' most advanced trading technology, available to all its trading segments. Consequently, co-location is now also available for participants active in ETFs, ETSFs, Sponsored Funds, ETPs, CHF Bonds, International Bonds and Structured Products (on Scoach Switzerland). Co-location provides latency-sensitive participants with the fastest possible connection to SIX Swiss Exchange regardless of their physical location.
* Some of South Africa’s largest financial institutions, including banks, fund managers and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), explore collateral optimisation services to efficiently manage collateral within the South African market;
* The service is offered by Strate, South Africa’s Central Securities Depository (CSD), in partnership with Clearstream, the International CSD (ICSD) and national CSD group; and
* The service looks to optimise the use of collateral to meet growing local and international regulatory requirements, such as Basel III, Solvency II and Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act.