- Diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.53, up 21% compared to 3Q12
- Net revenue of $574 million up 3% compared to 3Q12
- Fixed operating expenses of $372 million, down 5% on constant dollar / portfolio basis vs. 3Q12
- Operating income of $202 million, up 18% compared to 3Q12
- Debt-to-EBITDA ratio 2.1 times, down from 2.5 times at end of 2012
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) welcomes the decision by the Ministry of Finance of the People’s Republic of China (MoF) to list renminbi (RMB)-denominated sovereign bonds again on its Stock Exchange (the Exchange), and for the first time use the Exchange’s facilities for a public offer of its bonds.
- Trading value soars 502.2% during the third quarter of the year to AED 49.02 Billion exceeding the full year of 2012
- Essa AbdulFattah Kazim:Leading the best performing exchanges globally reaffirms the soundness of DFM Company’s strategy; The return of the normal dynamic rhythm of trading activity promises a new beginning for DFM
IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE) reported financial results for the third quarter of 2013. Consolidated revenues were $338 million, an increase of 5% from the third quarter of 2012. Consolidated net income attributable to ICE was $141 million, up 8% from the third quarter of 2012, and diluted earnings per share (EPS) increased 7% over the third quarter to $1.92 on a GAAP basis.
CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) reported revenues of $715 million and operating income of $401 million for the third quarter of 2013. Net income attributable to CME Group was $237 million and diluted earnings per share was $0.71. Excluding items noted in the reconciliation, adjusted earnings per share would have been $0.75.
SIX Swiss Exchange makes X-stream INET, the worlds' most advanced trading technology, available to all its trading segments. Consequently, co-location is now also available for participants active in ETFs, ETSFs, Sponsored Funds, ETPs, CHF Bonds, International Bonds and Structured Products (on Scoach Switzerland). Co-location provides latency-sensitive participants with the fastest possible connection to SIX Swiss Exchange regardless of their physical location.
* Some of South Africa’s largest financial institutions, including banks, fund managers and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), explore collateral optimisation services to efficiently manage collateral within the South African market;
* The service is offered by Strate, South Africa’s Central Securities Depository (CSD), in partnership with Clearstream, the International CSD (ICSD) and national CSD group; and
* The service looks to optimise the use of collateral to meet growing local and international regulatory requirements, such as Basel III, Solvency II and Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act.
Net revenue of €458 million
Operating costs of €236 million excluding exceptional items
Option to settle with OFAC results in a provision
Adjusted EPS of €0.83
Interest burden significantly reduced due to refinancing
- In compliance with the European Regulation EMIR, BME has separated the exchange activity from the CCP activity
- BME Clearing will include the clearing of cash markets
The National Clearing Centre (NCC) was assigned the Russia"s first qualified central counterparty (CCP). The CBR made decision on 18 October to recognize the NCC"s management quality as the one meeting the requirements for credit organizations acting as CCPs