All stocks, Russian Depositary Receipts (RDRs), mutual-fund units, mortgage-participation certificates (MPCs), and foreign ETFs will trade with T+2 settlement starting Monday 2 September.
Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) is pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with The MIAX Options Exchange (MIAX) to foster mutual cooperation and information exchange in a mutually beneficial partnership.
Financial highlights (all comparisons to the prior corresponding period)
• Statutory net profit $348.2 million, up 2.7%
o Earnings per share 195.5 cents, up 2.6%
• Underlying net profit (excluding FY12 significant items) $348.2 million, up 0.6%
o Operating revenue $617.4 million, up 1.1%
o Interest and dividend income $53.5 million, up 7.4%
o Cash operating expenses $146.2 million, up 3.6%
o Depreciation and amortisation $30.4 million, up 9.9%
o Earnings per share 195.5 cents, up 0.5%
• Final dividend 82.3 cents per share fully franked, down 3.3% following equity raising
o Full-year dividend 170.2 cents per share
o 90% payout ratio of underlying net profit
• Capital expenditure $38.9 million
o Increased investment in risk management infrastructure and new post-trade services
• Successful $553 million capital raising
o Expect to meet higher international capital standards
o Repay debt facility
o Fund current and future growth initiatives
• Participated in pro rata equity raising by IRESS in August 2013
o Took up full entitlement for a consideration of $39.3 million
- ETF will give investors direct exposure to leading German stocks
- First ever DAX-based Exchange Traded Fund to list in London
Next step in partnership between Moscow Exchange and Deutsche Börse Group/ Futures on EUR-RUB and USD-RUB to trade on Eurex
New product segment to start on 7 October 2013/ Futures and options on six of the most important currency pairs
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has approved the acquisition of NYSE Euronext by IntercontinentalExchange.
- IPO funds raised increased by 29% year-on-year
- Commodities trading on LME platform remained strong, volume up 9% from the same period last year
- Launched several derivatives initiatives: After-Hours Futures Trading, Stock Options Revamp, CES 120 Futures
- Number of RMB products reached 89; Market RMB capability largely ready
- Welcomed 12 OTC Clear founding shareholders, bringing us one step closer to the commencement of operations
To push forward the building of the domestic platforms for the futures and spot trading of mineral products and promote the sound integration of the futures market and spot market, on August 7, Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) and the China Beijing International Mining Exchange (CBMX) signed an agreement of strategic cooperation in Dalian in a bid to deepen the partnership of the two sides.
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) approved final rules to implement enhanced risk management standards for systemically important derivatives clearing organizations (SIDCO).