TMX Group Inc. announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2009.
Infobolsa, BME’s information dissemination company, and the independent research boutique Noesis have jointly launched DATALIFE, a new service that provides contents designed to facilitate personal financial planning.
IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE) reported record consolidated revenues of $257 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
The London Stock Exchange announced that it has commenced a joint venture with FactSet Research Systems. The partnership means that the Exchange will deliver FactSet’s reference data via UnaVista, a web-based platform that provides validation, matching and reconciliation solutions.
- Third consecutive quarterly increase in net revenues and earnings per share
- EPS of $0.58, up 12% versus 4Q08; up 9% versus 3Q09
- Net revenue of $640 million, down 6% versus 4Q08; up 3% versus 3Q09
- Derivatives net revenue up 21% versus 4Q08; U.S. options market share increases to 24% in 4Q09
- Fixed operating expenses down 16% and 11% versus 4Q08 and full-year 2008, respectively, adjusted for acquisitions, foreign currency fluctuations and investment in new businesses
- Closed the acquisition of NYFIX and semi-mutualization of NYSE Liffe U.S.
- Signed definitive agreement for semi-mutualization of NYSE Amex Options
- 14% reduction in staff year-over-year excluding NYFIX
NYSE Technologies and four leading ASEAN equities exchanges--Bursa Malaysia (BM), the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), Singapore Exchange (SGX) and the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)-- during the 10th ASEAN Exchanges CEO's Meeting in Manila signed a Letter of Intent that designates NYSE Technologies as the solutions provider for the ASEAN Trading Link. The award marks a significant first step towards the establishment of an integrated ASEAN Capital Market
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) reports that it successfully rolled out the INET trading system in all seven of its equities markets in the Nordics (Copenhagen, Helsinki, Iceland and Stockholm) and the Baltics (Riga, Tallinn, and Vilnius).
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. ("NASDAQ OMX®"; NASDAQ: NDAQ) reported net income attributable to NASDAQ OMX of $43 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2009 compared with net income attributable to NASDAQ OMX of $60 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2009, and net income attributable to NASDAQ OMX of $35 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2008. Net income attributable to NASDAQ OMX for the full year of 2009 was $266 million, or $1.25 per diluted share.
The Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) today announced it has re-launched its award-winning website, www.CBOE.com. The new site features faster navigation, richer content and customized features for different types of options investors.
Tokyo Commodity Exchange, Inc. (“TOCOM” or the “Exchange”) announced that the Exchange introduced Block Trading after having received approval from the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry. TOCOM is the first Japanese commodity futures exchange to introduce Block Trading, which allows for transactions to be concluded apart from the market.