This is to announce the new corporate identity of Palestine Securities Exchange after its recent transformation into a public shareholding company.
- Foreign investors accounted for 47% of trading value on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (‘WSE’) in H1 2010, an increase of 11 percentage points
- In H1 2010, turnover on the WSE Main List was almost 60% of total trading in the whole of 2009
- On NewConnect, the value of trading in the first half exceeded that for the whole of 2009
- Trading on the Catalyst market continued to grow strongly with the value of bond issues exceeding 20 billion zloty at the end of July
- The number of investment accounts increased by almost 20% to 1.3 million, with Internet accounts increasing by 169 000 to reach 589 000
- A record 70% of transactions by individual investors in the equity market were through the Internet
ASX Limited (ASX) reports its results for the full financial year ended 30 June 2010 (FY10).
WFE July market statistics are available at http://www.world-exchanges.org/statistics
Today the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) announced that it has extended its existing licensing agreement with CME Group, the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives exchange, to list rand-denominated copper and silver futures contracts. This latest development gives South African investors further exposure to the international metals market.
The London Stock Exchange announced today that UnaVista has been approved by the Dutch regulator, AFM, to transaction report trades carried out on Dutch exchanges. Firms currently reporting to both the UK and Dutch regulators will now be able to use UnaVista as a single point of reporting, helping create efficiencies across their business.
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE), today reported operating revenues of $112.6 million and net income of $24.9 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010. These results compare to operating revenues of $109.0 million and net income of $28.1 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2009.
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. ("NASDAQ OMX®") (Nasdaq:NDAQ) reported strong results for second quarter of 2010. Net income attributable to NASDAQ OMX for the second quarter of 2010 was $96 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, compared with $61 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2010, and $69 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2009. Included in the second quarter of 2010 results are $16 million of charges related to the divestiture of businesses, expenses associated with severance, merger and strategic initiatives, and other non-recurring items.
Click here to download Osaka Securities Exchange's financial statements for the First Quarter of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2011.
OSE is pleased to announce that the name and the logo of the next generation derivatives trading system.