Qatar Financial Markets Authority has approved the liquidity provision scheme that can be carried out by the financial services firms, which are members in Qatar Exchange. This scheme will enable these firms to submit constant quotes for the sale or purchase of a particular security to increase its liquidity as per the controls and conditions set forth in the Liquidity Provider Agreement.
Net revenue of €484.3 million
Operating costs of €229.5 million after adjustments
Adjusted earnings per share of €0.92
- First Quarter GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.52 vs. $0.34 in Prior Year
- Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.57, Up 21% Excluding Merger Expenses, Exit Costs and Discrete Items
- Global Leader in IPOs Year-to-Date; Share of Tech IPOs at 75%
- Cumulative $147 Million in Project 14 Cost Savings Achieved; 59% of $250 Million Project 14 Goal
- Shareholder Vote for ICE Transaction Scheduled for June 3; Integration Planning Well Underway
- The net profit improves from the two preceding quarters by +8.6% (4Q12) and +6.3% (3Q12) but is down 7.1% from the first quarter 2012
- Revenue for the first quarter stood at €73 million, down 5.6% on the same period in 2012
- Investment flows channelled through the exchange reached €7.9 billion in the first quarter of 2013, up 15.3% from the same period a year earlier
- EBITDA decreased by 8.5% to €47.9 million
- The efficiency ratio is 34.5%, more than 12 points above the average for the sector
- Return on Equity (ROE) was 31%, over 17 points above the sector average
Aware of the challenges facing businesses in search of funding, NYSE Euronext (NYX) is beefing up its strategy and resources for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) by launching a subsidiary dedicated to these businesses on 23 May 2013.
CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, announced the launch of nine new futures contracts for Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs). These contracts will be listed with, and subject to, the rules and regulations of NYMEX.
Singapore Exchange (SGX) is revising annual listing fees for Mainboard companies from 1 January 2014. The fees for new and additional listing of securities on Mainboard will be revised from 1 July 2013.
NYSE Euronext (NYX) announced the launch of NYSE Governance Services, an integrated suite of resources for public and privately-held companies seeking to create a leadership advantage through corporate governance, risk, ethics and compliance practices.
Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) held a meeting with the custodian members to discuss the developments targeting the implementation of a new enhancement of Delivery Versus Payment (DvP) process which the Abu Dhabi exchange plans to put into operation from the trading date of May 5th, 2013.
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that it has received the necessary regulatory approval for the completion of its acquisition of 25 percent of the Dutch cash equity and equity derivatives trading venue TOM, The Order Machine. The agreement also includes an option for NASDAQ OMX to acquire an additional 25.1 percent of the remaining shares to secure a majority stake in TOM.