NASDAQ OMX Launches iPad App For Workspace Virtual Data Room
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) has launched a new WorkSpace application for iPad, now available and accessible for download in the Apple iTunes store. The app is a state-of-the-art, mobile-optimized user experience designed to create a secure, streamlined business and document management process, while improving productivity for users.
"Mobile users demand a sophisticated solution for sharing information in real time and boosting their work flow," said Demetrios Skalkotos, Senior Vice President, Corporate Solutions, NASDAQ OMX. "We are confident WorkSpace for iPad will raise the industry bar for Virtual Data Room-related mobile solutions and allow our customers to make better business decisions."
This new IOS app allows for sharing proprietary and confidential documents, managing and supporting processes related to M&A, litigation, regulatory compliance and investor reporting. It also allows users to secure mobile access to mission-critical information at their own convenience.
The robust toolset and design features include:
- Full navigation through an entire document tree to find information in a timely manner
- Mobile access to all file types supported by the device, to allow for seamless review and decision-making
- All uploaded documents have a document name, file size, published date and download date for full transparency of uploads
- Quick access to 'Favorites' and 'Recently Added' documents
- Easy access to files with the local search, server search and in-document search capabilities.
- Ability to annotate documents and assign tasks to authorized users
- Dynamic watermarking application for all documents
WorkSpace is a secure, fully-hosted virtual data room (VDR) that safeguards all sensitive and proprietary information in real-time, both inside and outside of an organization's firewall. WorkSpace provides companies with a secure VDR for efficient and effective document sharing. For more information, please visit www.oneworkspace.com.