MIT Briefing for WFE Exchanges
The World Federation of Exchanges is pleased to continue its biannual series of on-campus briefings for senior exchange managers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, starting on 21-23 November.
The program will be developed in the weeks ahead. Possible topics for this year are:
IT security for Exchanges: the new hacking threat
Artificial intelligence application in finance
- Media lab innovations for the exchange environment
- HFT: what is the limit?
- The impact of HFT on: Surveillance, Risk management, Capacity
- Regulation and technology: the challenges of collocation, DMA, HFT
- Exchanges data centers
- Turning exchanges into IT providers – what new services can exchanges offer?
- Next trends in hardware and software for exchanges
IT strategies for smaller exchanges
The 2009 workshop attracted more than 40 exchange delegates who worked with a further 30 speakers and invited guests.
Attendance is free for WFE members, associates, affiliates and correspondents, and open by invitation to selected guests.Notice: Undefined variable: indexpage in /home/wfe/public_html/focus/2011-08/footer.php on line 4